Bacon, Avocado and Pepperjack Grilled Cheese
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 8 slices Sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 8 slices Thick bacon, cooked
- 8 slices Pepperjack cheese
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 1 Avocado, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On top of the unbuttered-side layer bacon, 1 slice of cheese, onion, avocado and another slice of cheese. Top with a second slice of bread, buttered-side up.
- Cook sandwiches in a skillet over medium heat, flipping once, until both sides are golden brown and cheese has melted, about 3 – 5 minutes per side.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com