Avocado Toast with Eggs
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- 1 Avocado
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp Alessi Avocado Toast Seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 Eggs, fried, scrambled or poached
- Toast 2 slices of whole grain, or your bread of choice, until golden.
- In a bowl mash the avocado. Add cilantro, lime, salt and seasoning and stir to combine.
- Spread half of the mixture on each slice of toasted bread.
- Top each slice with an egg if desired.
Recipe adapted from GimmeDelicious.com