- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sweetened condensed milk, plus more to taste
- 2 cups Crushed ice
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, pitted
- Blend the milk, sweetened condensed milk and ice in a blender until very smooth.
- Add the avocado and blend until smooth. It will be very thick so add cold water a few tablespoons at a time, blending after each addition, until the mixture is pourable.
- Taste and add more sweetened condensed milk if you want it sweeter.
- Serve in chilled glasses with straws.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com