Asian Chicken Dip
- 4 cups Chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup Carrots, diced
- 2/3 cup Parsley, diced
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 2/3 cup Cashews, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Fresh ginger, grated
- 2 bars Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Sweet & sour sauce
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients, cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, spread the cream cheese on a large flat plate. Then spread the chicken mixture evenly on top.
- Drizzle with the sweet & sour sauce.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Recipe adapted from MomsCravings.com