Artichoke and Ham Pizza
- Yield: 2 pizzas
- 2 Prepared pizza doughs
- 1 1/2 cups Sour cream
- 2 cups Gruyere cheese, grated
- 4 slices Ham
- 1 cup Marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- Semolina flour, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lightly dust two large pizza trays with semolina flour. Stretch each dough to fit a pan, they should be about ¼ inch thick.
- Mix togher the sour cream and grated cheese. Spread half of the mixture over each pizza.
- Tear the ham into strips and add to the pizzas, then add the artichoke hearts.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, until crispy and golden.
Recipe adapted from TheRusticKitchen.com