- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
IngredientsPoppy Seed Honey Dressing
- 1/4 cup Cider vinegar
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 medium Cabbage, cored, finely shredded
- 2 large Carrots, peeled, julienned
- 1 bunch Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Parsley leaves, finely chopped, optional
- 4 Fuji apples, julienned
- Prepare the dressing by combining all the ingredients together until well blended. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, scallions, parsley and apples.
- Pour in the dressing and toss until well blended.
- Refrigerate 1 or more hours before serving, stirring half way through.
- Stir once more before serving.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com