Skip to content
Apple Cider-Brined Pork Tenderloin
- Yield: Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 2 cups Apple cider
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb Pork tenderloin, trimmed
- For the brine, in a shallow baking dish combine apple cider, mustard, thyme, syrup and pepper. Add pork, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight, turning pork occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill pork, covered, 12 – 14 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 145°F, turning occasionally. Remove pork from grill
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.