Air Fried Popcorn Shrimp
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 14 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 12 oz Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Place shrimp in a large bowl, sprinkle with the flour and toss gently to evenly coat all the pieces.
- Place beaten eggs in a bowl. Combine the breadcrumbs, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Dip each piece of shrimp in the egg, then the panko mixture. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Preheat air fryer to 400F for 5 minutes.
- Spray the air fyer basket with cooking spray.
- Arrange shrimp in the basket. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding. Spray the shrimp with cooking spray.
- Cook for 4 minutes, flip the shirmp, spray any dry spots and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com