Adams Farm Market Flat-Cut Corned Beef
- 1 Adams Farm Market Flat-Cut Corned Beef
- 12 Small red or yellow potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 lb Carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 Onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 Green cabbage, stem trimmed, cut into 8 wedges
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil (enough to cover the meat). Then add the meat.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2 hours.
- If adding vegetables, start with potatoes. (If not, continue cooking 1-2 hours until tender). Add more water, if necessary, to cover and bring back to a boil, then reduce heat again, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add carrots, onions and cabbage and more water if needed. Cover and continue cooking until cabbage and meat are fork-tender, another 1-2 hours.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl. Remove beef from the pot and let rest for 10 minutes. Cut across the grain and serve.