15 Minute Mediterranean Pasta
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz Spaghetti
- 1 clove Garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, roughly chopped
- 10 oz jar Marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add the garlic and olive oil to a small pan over medium-low heat. Let the garlic gently cook in the oil for about ten minutes. Adjust the heat to maintain a low simmer so the garlic doesn’t start browning too quickly. After ten minutes, turn off the heat, remove the garlic from the oil and discard.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and return it to the pot. Add everything to the pasta, except the feta cheese, and gently toss to combine. Add 3/4 of the feta and give it one more gentle toss.
- Serve immediately with the extra feta on the side.
Recipe adapted from GirlGoneGourmet.com