- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 3 slices White bread
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 leaves Lettuce
- 2 slices Fresh tomato
- 4 strips Crispy bacon
- 3 - 4 ounces Sliced turkey
- 2 tbsp Cranberry sauce, optional
- Toast the bread and spread one side of each slice with mayo.
- Place one piece of lettuce, tomato slices, cranberry sauce if using and the bacon on one slice. Add a second slice of bread over these ingredients, mayo-side down.
- Spread top of bread slice with mayo, and place the turkey and another lettuce leaf on it, then top with the remaining slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich into triangles diagonally.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from TheSpruceEats.com