Turkey and Bacon Roll-ups
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 8 slices Bacon
- 8 oz Guacamole
- 4 Flour tortillas
- 1/4 lb Deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Tomato, diced
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain and set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and guacamole over each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with turkey, bacon, cheese, tomato and lettuce.
- Roll up tortillas, and cut in half.
Recipe adapted from OurPieceOfEarth.com