Tilapia with Lemon–Herb Relish
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 (4- to 5-oz.) tilapia fillets
- For the relish, in a small bowl combine parsley, thyme, tarragon, chives, lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir in 2 teaspoons of the oil; mix well and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Season fillets with pepper to taste. Add fillets to skillet; cook 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fish to 4 serving plates. Spread each fillet with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the relish, and serve.
Per serving: 210 calories, 8g fat, 2g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 34g protein