Sautéed Broccoli Raab
- Yield: Serves 4
- 1 lb Broccoli raab, ends trimmed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 large cloves Garlic cloves, peeled, flattened and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp Freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling water cook broccoli raab 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until golden brown.
- Add broccoli raab; cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until heated through. Remove from heat. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.