Salmon Salad Crostini
- Yield: Makes 8 crostini
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup Diced red onion
- 1 - 2 tbsp Fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 loaf French bread or baguette, cut into 8 diagonal slices
- 1 cup Arugula leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place fillets, skin-side down, in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Drizzle fillets with 2 tbsp of the oil. Season with lemon, pepper and salt to taste. Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Flake fillets into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine salmon, onion, dill, vinegar and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Place bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of bread with remaining oil. Bake 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden.
- Place a few arugula leaves on each bread slice, top evenly with salmon mixture and serve.