Queso Fundido Nachos
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Cabot Pepper Jack cheese, grated
- 10 oz Tortilla chips
- 2 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Pickled jalapenos
- ¼ cup Pickled red onions
- Other optional toppings: scallions, avocado, diced onion, braised meat
- Add the butter to a large skillet over low heat and melt.
- Add the cheese a little add a time, melting completely before adding the next addition.
- Add the chips to a platter and pour the cheese sauce over the top.
- Add the radishes, cilantro and pickled jalapenos and onions, and any other desired toppings.
- Serve immediately while cheese is nice and warm.
Recipe adapted from CabotCheese.coop