Pineapple Pork Chops
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Boneless pork chops
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 14 oz Unsweetened pineapple tidbits, juice and fruit
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely minced
- Minced cilantro, to garnish
- Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel then season on all sides with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear one side for 4-5 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the pineapple, honey, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl.
- Flip the pork chops over pour the pineapple mixture over top of them. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens and chops reach 145 F, about 10 minutes.
- Serve the pineapple pork chops immediately topped with the pineapple and some chopped cilantro.
Recipe adapted from TheEndlessMeal.com