- Yield: 5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1-2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 slices Bacon
- 12-24 Oysters, shucked
- Stir together the Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, butter and Tabasco sauce in a pan and heat gently on the stove until just warmed through. Set aside.
- Set your oven to broiler with a rack in the highest position.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, scrunching it up to make little pockets for the oysters.
- Place the oysters in the little pockets so they stay upright.
- Top each oyster with a spoonful of sauce and a few pieces of bacon.
- Broil for 50 to 60 seconds, being careful not to let them get brown or cook too much.
- Arrange on a platter and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from TheSpruceEats.com