Ovengold Turkey Salad
- 1 lb Ovengold Roasted Turkey Breast, diced 1/4 in. thick
- ¼ cup Red onion, chopped
- 2 cups Celery diced 1/4 in. thick
- 1 tsp Garlic relish
- ¼ cup Golden raisins
- 1 tsp Black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Kosher dill pickle chips
- 8 cups Mixed greens
- 1 tbsp Olive oil for drizzling
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- Combine turkey chunks, onion and celery in a mixing bowl. Add the garlic relish and golden raisins.
- Add black pepper to taste add mayonnaise to the bowl, gently folding the ingredients to mix.
- Place mixed greens into bowls and top with a scoop of the turkey salad.
- If desired, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Recipe adapted from BoarsHead.com