Nectarine and Avocado Fruit Salad
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Nectarines, sliced
- 2 Large avocados, diced
- 8 oz Mozzarella ciliegine
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Mixed baby greens
- Combine the nectarines, avocadoes, ciliegine and cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over the salad, season with salt and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately over greens or store in the refrigerator until ready.
Recipe adapted from TheStayAtHomeChef.com