Maple Vanilla Baked Pears
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 4 Anjou pears
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Suggested toppings: Maple almond granola, Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut pears in half, then cut a small piece off the underside so the pears sit flat, cut-side up.
- Scoop out the core of the pears using a small melon baller or spoon. Place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pears evenly with cinnamon.
- Whisk together the maple syrup and vanilla. Set aside 2 tbsp of the syrup, then drizzle the rest evenly over the pears.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until soft and lightly browned at the edges.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the remaining maple syrup.
- Serve warm with granola and yogurt is desired.
Recipe adapted from SallysBakingAddiction.com