Irish Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Coarse-ground mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter, divided
- 1 poundBoneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound (about 8) Small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 Carrots, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 Onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- Combine honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 4 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate.
- Melt remaining 1 tbsp butter in the same skillet. Add vegetables and cook until lightly browned, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place chicken on top of the vegetables and evenly pour the honey mixture over them.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring the vegetables once, until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
Recipe adapted from GoldNPlump.com