Grilled Tuscan Porterhouse
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Porterhouse steaks, 1-inch think
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 8 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 4 sprigs Fresh rosemary, halved
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano
- 2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- In an airtight container or ziploc bag, combine the olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, fresh rosemary sprigs, dried oregano, red pepper flakes and ground black pepper.
- Add steaks and rub to coat all sides evenly. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days, but at least 12 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Allow steaks to come room temperature before cooking.
- Pat dry with paper towels and then season well with salt.
- Place steaks on grill over direct heat for 2-3 minutes per side medium rare, or longer to desired doneness.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Recipe adapted from PlaysWellWithButter.com