Skip to content
Grilled Potatoes with Herbs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 lbs Large Yukon Gold or yellow-fleshed potatoes
- 1/4 cup Chopped mixed herbs such as rosemary, chives, oregano, thyme or parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 wedge Lemon
- Preheat gas grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-high heat.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2” slices and cook in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes (potatoes should not be cooked through) or cook in a hot grill pan for 10-12 minutes.
- Stir together herbs, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a large shallow dish.
- Drain potatoes well (or remove from grill pan) and add to herb oil, tossing gently to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to grill, letting excess oil drip into dish (reserve). Grill potatoes, covered, turning once or twice, until tender, about 5 minutes. Return potatoes to dish and toss again with herb oil. Squeeze lemon juice over potatoes.
- Season with salt and serve with additional lemon wedges.