Green Goddess Salad
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 3/4 cup Celery, thinly-sliced
- 3/4 cup Cooked edamame, shelled
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly-sliced
- 1 1/4 cup Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Flaky sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup Avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Packed fresh basil
- 1/3 cup Packed fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Anchovy fillet
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Make the dressing by placing mayonnaise, basil, parsley, buttermilk, scallions, lemon juice, anchovy, garlic and ¼ teaspoon salt in a blender. Purée until smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lettuce to a large bowl. Arrange avocado, celery, edamame and cucumber on top.
- Drizzle with dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from ZestfulKitchen.com