Garlic Butter Steelhead Trout in Foil
- 1 pound Steelhead trout fillet, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1–2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray or rub with oil. Place the trout fillet in the center and fold up the sides of the foil to create a bowl. Season trout with lemon juice, salt and pepper until the fillet is covered.
- Melt butter, stir in fresh minced garlic and drizzle over the trout until evenly coated. Top with fresh minced parsley if desired.
- Create a closed packet around the fish by folding the foil sides over onto it. Place foil pack directly on oven rack and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- For a browned top, open the foil slightly and broil for the last 5 minutes, or until desired color is reached.
Recipe adapted from KitchenSwagger.com