Fusilli Salad with Tuna
- 1 jar of Tonnino Tuna with Sundried Tomato and Olives
- 1 1/2 cups of Fusilli pasta
- 1/2 Roasted Spanish chili
- 1 tbsp Chives
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 Eggplant, cubed
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Olive oil, plus more for the eggplant
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the eggplant cubes with some olive oil, salt and pepper until soft.
- Mix together the lemon juice, 5 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper and set dressing aside.
- In a bowl, combine the pasta, chili, chives, onion, eggplant, lemon dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the Tonnino Tuna Fillets with Sundried Tomato and Olives on top and serve immediately.