French Toast Roll-Ups
- Yield: 6 Rolls
- 6 slices Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- Pinch of salt
- 6 slices American cheese
- 3 slices Bacon, cooked
- 6 links Breakfast sausage, cooked
- Butter for frying
- Slice crusts off bread.
- Roll each slice of bread with a roller to flatten slightly.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt.
- Top each bread slice with cheese, bacon and sausage, then roll them up.
- Dip in egg wash. Shake gently to remove excess.
- In a pan with butter, fry rolls seam-side down, turning occasionally, until each side is browned.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Pinterest.com