Dairy-Free Mango Pudding
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 Large ripe mangoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 1/2 tsps Plain gelatin
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- Shaved coconut, optional
- Place the mango in a food processor or blender and process until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Boil the water. Then remove it from the heat and sprinkle the gelatin over the water, whisking while you do to prevent clumping. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add this gelatin mixture to the food processor with the mango and add the coconut milk. Pulse quickly until the ingredients are just combined.
- Pour the pudding into dessert bowls or cups and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- When ready, sprinkle coconut on top of each bowl and serve cold.
Recipe adapted from TheSpruceEats.com