- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large Cucumbers, seeds removed
- 1 Shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup FAGE Total 5% Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/2-1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Champagne vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender, starting with just ½ cup water.
- Blend until soup is smooth. Add more water if you want a thinner consistency.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Popular toppings for serving include chopped cucumber, fresh herbs and a drizzle of olive oil.
Recipe adapted from Pinterest.com