- 15 oz can Black beans
- 15 oz can Black-eyed peas
- 1 Bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 Jalapeño, finely diced
- 1/4 Red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 bunch Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, chili powder, cumin, salt and sugar.
- Rinse and drain both cans of beans and place in a large bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready.
Recipe adapted from BudgetBytes.com