- Cornbread Mix & Ingredients
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Red onion, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 8 slices Vermont White Cheddar Cheese, sliced thin
- 10 oz Boar's Head Bold PitCraft Slow Smoked Turkey Breast, sliced thin
- Pickled jalapeños
- 8 tbsp Bold Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Prepare the cornbread according to package instructions and set aside to cool.
- Add olive oil to a medium skillet over medium heat and sauté the red onions until only slightly softened and set aside.
- Slice the cornbread into 8 equal slices and pair them up to create 4 sandwiches.
- Top the bottom halves evenly with cheese, the turkey, pickled jalapeños and sautéed onions.
- Coat the inside of the tops with Chipotle Gourmaise, then place on top of the sandwiches.
- Over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp of butter in the skillet. Grill one sandwich until the bottom side is golden brown, about 3-4 minutes, then flip and repeat on the other side until the cheese has melted and the cornbread is golden brown, another 3-4 minutes. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from BoarsHead.com