Baked Chicken with Honey-Soy Marinade
- 6 cloves Garlic, grated
- 1 (1-inch) piece Fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 4 lbs Chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 1 Scallion, thinly sliced
- Combine the garlic, ginger, oil, soy sauce, honey and black pepper in a large ziploc bag and blend well.
- Place the chicken in the bag and massage it to make sure the marinade covers all of it. Marinate for 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan in a single layer and cover with remaining marinade.
- Bake uncovered until cooked through, about 45 to 50 minutes.
Recipe adapted from LemonBlossoms.com