Bacon and Egg Cups
- Yield: 6 egg cups
- 6 slices Bacon
- 6 Eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chives, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place one slice of bacon in 6 wells of a muffin tin, wrapping it around the sides into an open circle.
- Bake the bacon for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess oil.
- Crack one egg into each bacon cup. Top with salt, pepper, cheese and chives.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Pinterest.com