Apple Cider-Glazed Salmon
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Apple cider
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 4 (6-oz) Salmon fillets
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- For the glaze, in a small saucepan whisk together cider and honey and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Place fillets on baking sheet; season with salt and pepper to taste. Brush fillets with half the glaze.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Garnish with chives (if desired), and serve.
i loved the apple ciderand honey—-best wishes-tere-
Review by teresa de monti on Jul 29, 2013