Air Fyer Cod
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Large egg
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Ranch seasoning mix
- 4 Frozen cod fillets, 4 oz ea
- Preheat air fryer to 400 F for 5 minutes.
- Whisk egg until frothy, season with salt.
- In a separate dish, mix together the breadcrumbs and ranch seasoning.
- Dip cod fillets first in the egg, then in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Line the air fryer basket with a perforated piece of parchment paper.
- Place cod in the basket and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Air fry for about 8 minutes. Gently flip fish, spray again with nonstick spray and continue frying for another 7 minutes, until cod flakes easily.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com