Adams Own Tomato Baked Cod
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs Cod
- 1 Jar tomato sauce. (I like 825 Main Street Marinara Sauce, made in Poughkeepsie.)
- Fresh Bruschetta or Salsa. (I like My Brother Bobby’s Fresh Bruschetta. If you don’t have this, you can chop tomatoes, onions, basil, peppers or whatever you like over the top.)
- 1 jar of ‘Pesto Diablo”, by Culinary Institute Chef Ken Arnone. (You can use your favorite hot sauce or skip this step.)
- 1 lb Angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put some marinara sauce on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Put the fish in and cover with remaining sauce, bruschetta and hot sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Boil pasta and cook to desired doneness.
- When the fish comes out of the oven, cover the pasta with the sauce and fish and serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Submitted by Frank LaManna