Two Ingredient Peach Jam
- 10-12 Peaches
- 4 cups Pure cane sugar
- Wash, peel and purée the peaches. You want 4 1/3 cups of peach purée.
- Combine 1 cup peaches and 1 cup sugar in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes, or until the sugar dissolves.
- Repeat step #2 three more times, until all puree and sugar has been used.
- Remove jam from heat and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Skim any foam off the top of the jam in the pot.
- Pour the jam into a 9″x13″ cake pan, cover, and let stand for 3+ hours. As it cools, it will begin to set.
- Using a jar funnel, pour the jam into jars.
- Be sure to leave about a 1/2-inch gap at the top of each jar to allow for expansion in the freezer.
- Wipe the top of each jar with a wet towel or rag, place the lid on and tighten the band.
- Place in the freezer for use at a later time.
- You can also process and can the jam if you prefer.
Recipe adapted from FlourOnMyFingers.com