Sweetened Wheatfuls Breakfast Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 cups Mom’s Best Sweetened Wheatful Cereal
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Coat a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt completely thoroughly combined, about 1 minute of whisking.
- Stir in the Sweetened Wheatfuls and let them soak up the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Fill 8 muffin cups with about ½ cup each of the cereal mixture. Pour any excess milk mixture over the cups and press the Wheatfuls down a bit to fill the edges of the cups.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until the middles are firm and a tester comes out clean.
- Move the muffin pan to a cooling rack for 5 minutes before removing, serving and storing.
Recipe adapted from MomsBestCereals.com