Spicy Soba Noodle Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 12 oz package Soba noodles, cooked according to package
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup Basil, chiffonade
- 1/8 cup Mint, chiffonade
- 1 inch Fresh ginger, minced or grated fine
- 1/4 cup Green onions, cut on an angle
- 1/4 cup Sugar snap peas, cut on an angle
- 1/4 cup Red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Sambal olek, or diced jalapeños
- 1 8 oz bottle of Annie's Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette or similar dressing
- Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- Place cooked noodles in a large bowl.
- Add herbs, vegetables, chili paste and dressing. Season with salt and lime juice to taste, and mix well. Top with sesame seeds.
- Salad can be prepared in advance and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Recipe adapted from TexazTaste.com