Sparkling Apple Punch
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp Whole cloves
- 750ml bottle Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
- 750ml bottle Sparkling white wine, chilled
- In a small glass, stir together lemon juice, cinnamon sticks and cloves. Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- In a pitcher, combine the lemon juice mixture, sparkling white wine and cider and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with apple and lemon slices.
Recipe adapted from Martinellis.com