Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- Yield: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- 16 oz Macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup Half and half
- 24 oz Evaporated milk
- 1 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup Asiago, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Gouda, shredded
- Spray your slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Then combine macaroni, broth, half and half, milk, salt and black pepper in the crock pot.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the cheeses. Set aside 1/2 of the cheese and add the rest to the slow cooker, stirring to combine well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Stir, top with the remaining cheese and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from ShowMeTheYummy.com