Shrimp, Cilantro and Green Chili Pizza
- 1 Brooklyn Bred Original, Traditional or Ancient Grain Pizza Crust
- 3 tbsp Cilantro pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup Cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup Green hatch chilies, chopped
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 2/3 cup Mixed mozzarella & provolone cheeses, shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread pesto evenly over crust.
- Top with shrimp, chilies, onion, pepper, cheese and cilantro.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is golden.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from BrooklynBred.com