Sheet Pan Fajitas
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- 2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 6 Flour or corn tortillas, warm
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray or oil.
- Stir together the chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, 1 1/4 tsp salt and 1 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Lay the chicken, bell peppers, onion and garlic in a single layer on the baking sheet. Add the olive oil and chili powder mixture and toss gently to combine evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve immediately with tortillas of choice and your favorite toppings.
Recipe adapted from DamnDelicious.net