Roasted Salmon with Herb Butter
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3.5-4 lbs Salmon
- 6 oz Kerrygold Irish Butter, room temperature
- 1-2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 315 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine the butter, garlic, cilantro, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet and evenly spread the herb butter over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until fish flakes easily. Halfway through cooking, spoon the melted butter over the salmon.
- Move salmon to a serving dish and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from KerrygoldUSA.com