Rainbow Rice Noodles
- 1 serving Rice noodles
- 2 cups Chopped mixed vegetables, like rainbow carrots, scallions, peas, corn, shelled edamame
- 1 heaping tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 small Lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut aminos, to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Chili crisp, or chili pepper flakes
- Chopped peanuts, for topping
- Chopped cilantro, for topping
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- While the noodles cook, whisk together the peanut butter, maple syrup, lime juice, coconut aminos, chili crisp and a few tbsp of the hot noodle water.
- Drain and rinse noodles.
- Sauté firm vegetables, like carrots and onions, for a few minutes in a bit of oil to prevent sticking.
- Mix the noodles with the sauce and vegetables.
- Serve immediately toped with chopped peanuts, cilantro and extra chili crisp.
Recipe adapted from VeganBowls.com