Pressure Cooker Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 rack Baby back pork ribs
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Chili powder
- 2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne (optional)
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Liquid smoke (optional)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Make the rub by combining brown sugar, chili powder, parsley, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder and cayenne in a bowl. Rub on all sides of the ribs.
- Pour water, liquid smoke and vinegar in the bottom of a pressure cooker and then place the trivet in the pot.
- Place the ribs inside the pot, standing on their side, wrapping around the inside of the pot.
- Set the cooker for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the ribs from the pressure cooker and set on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Brush with BBQ sauce and set under the broiler until sauce begins to caramelize, about 5 minutes.
Recipe adapted from InstantPot.com