Skip to content
Pork with Sweet and Spicy Apples
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 large Apples, sliced
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar, divided
- 2 tsp Honey
- 3/4 tsp Chipotle powder or chili powder, divided
- 1 lb Pork tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl combine apples, 1 tbsp of the brown sugar, honey and 1/4 tsp of the chipotle powder; mix well. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine remaining 2 tbsp brown sugar and 1/2 tsp chipotle powder. Rub evenly on pork to coat. Place pork on baking sheet. Place apples around pork, close to sides of pan.
- Roast 25 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 145F.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with apples.