Pollock with Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 4 (4 oz) Pollock fillets
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- For the sauce, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper and jalapeño; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Spoon mixture into a blender. Add lime juice and 1/4 cup water and pulse until smooth.
- Return sauce to skillet and bring to a boil. Season fillets with pepper to taste and place in sauce in skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, 6 – 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Place fillets and sauce on each of 4 plates. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.