Pizza Dough Asiago Olive Breadsticks
- 1 Pre-made pizza dough
- 5 oz Castelvetrano green olives, sliced in half
- 2 1/2 cups Asiago cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Bring the dough to room temperature, then knead in the olives and cheese until evenly incorporated.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and gently stretch into a rectangle that is about 6 inches tall.
- Cut the dough into breadsticks at least 1 inch think.
- Gently twist each breadstick a couple of times and place on the prepared baking sheets about 1/2-inch apart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the breadsticks are golden brown.
- Cool slightly and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from ButterAndBliss.net